Industry Marketing, Research and Development Body
CRM development, business transformation and digital. The services and work set us on a
track that very much accelerated our CRM strategy”
Aron Butcher, Head of Digital Strategy
This company talks on global stage about the benefits, the quality and luxury of wool. This conversation goes across the pipeline from wool producers to top tier fashion houses and consumers and in this lies an imperative for exceptional relationship management. Force4change were engaged by the organisation to help improve low adoption of their Salesforce CRM and provide technology and digital strategy advisory.
Our method was underpinned by detailed discovery and synthesis of ideas from within the organisation across a wide range of stakeholders. As a re enablement, existing user sentiment was crucial to the program development and re-ignition of interest and benefits around CRM. Themes uncovered and delivered included mobile access, Skills development and collaboration tools.
• Change Assessment & Change Management Strategy
• Skills audit and stakeholder readiness program
• Data Analysis and Cleansing
• Internal project communications and engagement – Briefings and Email based campaigns
• Project governance, stakeholder mobilisation & support
• Leadership Support & development
• Change Management facilitation and support through out the project life cycle
• User Acceptance Testing protocol Design and Support
• Learning & Development Program
• Adoption & coaching, job aides and quick guides and reinforcement program.
Together with the internal team we were able deliver a project which focussed on mobile-first and collaboration. We worked with technical implementation partner to pare back the instance of salesforce and optimise its use across core business activities and meaningful data transactions. Our change sustainability report was left with The Woolmark Company to guide future iterations of CRM development and the associated adoption hurdles.
With a program that focussed on people as much as technology, the outcomes went beyond system usage to include improved engagement of international teams, as well as quantification of efforts and reporting against project and employee performance indicators.